Welcome to episode 022 with Dr. Ann Vertel where we discuss how temperaments directly affect our energy throughout our workday.
Here’s what is on this week’s Podcast…
Have you ever considered how your temperament (extroverted or introverted) affects your energy through the day?
How you’re wired, called your temperament, has a dramatic affect on your workday.
This is an interview with Dr. Ann Vertel, a leadership and success expert, keynote speaker, motivational psychologist, and 20-year Naval Officer.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- how temperaments and energy have a direct correlation
- determine your level of extroversion or introversion through a 10 question provided quiz
- how true introverts refuel their energy
- and how true extroverts refuel their energy
- the one key idea to maximize your temperament throughout your workday
It’s Go Time!
Question One – 3:54
Question Two – 6:42
Question Three – 8:12
Question Four –10:00
- When the phone rings are you more likely – A hurry and pick it up / B ignore it and hope someone else picks it up
- When you’re waiting in line do you A- talk to other people / B – stick to business
- When you’re at a party do you A- interact with many people even strangers or B – interact only with a few close friends
- When you do interact with strangers does it A – energize you or B – tax your reserves
- Do you tend to A – say right out what’s on your mind or B – keep your ears open
- Do you think of yourself as A – outgoing or B – private
- Are you the type of person who is A – rather talkative or B – doesn’t miss much
- At work do you tend to be A – sociable with others or B – stay to yourself
- Do you consider yourself an A – good conversationalist or B – good listener
- Do you consider yourself A – easy to approach or B – reserved
Question Five – 11:19
Question Six – 14:57
Question Seven – 17:04
Question Eight – 22:36
Question Nine – 24:01
Question Ten – 26:14
Question Eleven – 30:57
Question Twelve – 30:41
Treva Promo – 33:15
This is your podcast co-host, Treva Yaccino. I would love to have a personal conversation with each and every one of you. why? Almost everyone I talk to is struggling with common yet incredibly frustrating issues such as losing weight, loss of energy, digestive issues, and many more.
I help business professionals like you get to the core of why you are feeling so badly and get you back to feeling fantastic! If you head over to my website www.livingtree.co share your information under contact me, we can set up a time to chat, FOR FREE! I am passionate about giving you the tools you need to become independently healthy and regain the energetic you! Ask Bryan, my co-host, he was one of my biggest challenges. Now look at him, I cannot keep up! Let’s get your LIVING ON!
Sleep Promo – 34:12
But what if you had a quick guide to give you a jumpstart, something to point you in the right direction?
That’s the exact reason for the sleep guide called Sleep Your Way to the Top: 10 Secrets to getting Better Sleep.
Download the free sleep guide here:
(resource found at the bottom of the home page)
Interview Breakdown – 34:50
What Nows – 38:47
- Know / Confirm if you’re E or I – quiz
- Start your day with how you’re wired
Rate & Review Shout Out – 39:38
Please Give a Rate & Review by Clicking HERE
Audio Editing and Production by Caleb Suwanski
Music byKiernan McMullan – – “Can’t Sit Still” from the album Common Sense