Welcome to episode 036 with Jon Vroman
Here’s what is on this week’s Podcast…
This is a challenging and inspiring interview with author, speaker, and foundation founder, Jon Vroman. We discuss his life before starting a foundation, life on the road as a speaker, how he stays connected with his family. about his book and foundation, and just so much more.
You’ll discover the following:
- How Jon stays connected on the road by his three key stages to traveling
- What Jon means by shaping your environment on the road to give you energy
- Jon’s routine to sleep better on the road
- What snacks Jon puts in his travel snack backpack
- What Jon means by “let the kitchen be the menu not the menu be the menu”
- Advise for new Road Warriors
It’s Go Time!!!
Jon’s Bio – 2:30
Question One – 3:11
Starts us off to what excites you right now?
Question Two – 4:31
What was like before you were on the road all of the time?
Question Three – 5:58
How do stay connected while you’re on the road?
Question Four – 11:02
What draws energy and drains energy for you on the road?
Question Five – 15:18
What hijacks your energy on the road quicker than anything else?
Question Six – 18:34
How do you sleep on the road?
Question Seven – 20:21
Do you have any different road habits or routines than at home?
Question Eight – 21:52
What is at stake for you if you’re not at high energy?
Productivity Energy Boost Tip – 25:41
5 Minute Energy Kickstart Promo – 26:41
Question Nine – 27:40
If someone is not self-aware in the moment, how do they begin to start?
Question Ten – 31:27
What is your correlation between your nutrition and your energy on the road?
Question Eleven – 38:28
Has fitness and movement always been a priority to you?
Question Twelve – 42:12
What advice would you give a young road warrior?
Question Thirteen – 43:44
How can people find out more about you?
- Asking Powerful Questions
- Who’s in our Front Row?
- How do we Shape our Environment?